TOPAZ LEGAL MINORITY NETWORK®
The TOPAZ Legal Minority Network® is an inclusionary program
to encourage diversity by introducing stellar women and minority
attorneys to career opportunities at corporations and law firms
seeking to build eclectic, multi-cultural legal staffs.
The TOPAZ LEGAL MINORITY NETWORK® WILL:
- Help you achieve staff diversity in order to better compete in today's
- Present an array of diverse, highly credentialed candidates, including exceptional women,
African-Americans, Latin-Americans, Asian-Americans and other protected classes.
- Provide attorneys for permanent and temporary positions in all areas of practice and at
all levels of expertise.
- Select candidates solely on the basis of their meeting your distinctive requirements.
All candidates are incorporated in our database of over 50,000 attorneys.
- The TOPAZ Legal Minority Network® was established in 1992 and lauded by Crain's New York.
Seeking Diversity? Only TOPAZ can provide it.
Seeking Quality? Only TOPAZ can assure it.
TOPAZ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless
of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, pregnancy,
medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, personal appearance,
family responsibilities, veteran status, or other protected category or characteristic established
pursuant to any applicable Federal, State or local statute.
Contact TOPAZ today for a confidential exploratory discussion.